What’s It All About, Anyway?
To explain Texas As I See It:
- It is, very simply, a photography coffee table book.
- It measures 13″ wide by 11″ tall.
- 204 photographs
- 168 pages
- 8 Chapters:
People / Events / Activities
Flora and Fauna
Unusual Finds / Oddities
- Complete with comments and history on many of the images.
- This is not “just” photography. My work is (sometimes heavily) enhanced to bring out the detail and texture of the original subject.
- Price is $34.95
- One Dollar of every book sale goes to a Texas Foundation supporting education and The Arts.
Preorder your copy today.
When you preorder, I will personally hand-deliver your book within 15 miles of Frisco. Order from the website above.
You must log in to post a comment.